Convenience and benefits come in abundance when using a two-wheeler, particularly in terms of the amount of time and resources that are saved. In fact, more and more people are selecting a two-wheeler as their method of transportation of choice, particularly in urban areas where issues with traffic and congestion are prevalent.
However, despite the fact that a two-wheeler provides a multitude of advantages, it is also associated with a specific group of dangers. To begin, there is always the possibility of an unfortunate incident, which could result in injuries for both rider and pillion rider, as well as damage to the two-wheeler itself. This may result in an added load on one’s finances.
So how can you get yourself ready for anything of this nature? If you happen to ride a scooty and are looking for scooty insurance, two-wheeler insurance would come in handy for you.
These are some of the most important reasons every vehicle owner should have an insurance policy for their vehicle:
- Anyone who has recently purchased a new motorcycle is required to obtain a policy of liability insurance. In accordance with the Motor Vehicles Act, the Indian government has made it obligatory for every persn who owns a motorcycle to have a valid insurance policy.
- The poor condition of the roads, along with careless driving, raises the risk of being involved in unfortunate road incidents. Unforeseen events can result in damage to automobiles, bodily damage to those involved, and even breathing their last in the most extreme cases.
- Under these conditions, it is impossible to avoid incurring financial losses because one will need to pay for the cost of repairing the vehicle and, if necessary, receiving medical treatment. If a policy has been purchased, the insurance company is obligated to pay for all of the costs associated with the repairs.
- If you do decide to buy bike insurance online, it will not put a significant dent in your finances, and you won’t have to worry about any expenses that you hadn’t anticipated.
- The policies also cover damage to the scooter that was caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, fires, floods, and so on. Therefore, you have the ability to file a claim under these conditions.
- People with little financial means make up the vast bulk of scooter owners. If they have a policy for scooter insurance, then they won’t have to worry about bearing the financial weight of unanticipated costs in the event that their vehicle is stolen or involved in an accident.
- If you have third-party scooter insurance, you will manage to file a claim for the losses caused to the other vehicle (which is referred to as the “third-party”) in the event of an accident. That’s why it’s important to have your BajajAllianz scooter insurance renewal done on time.
- One of the most important reasons to have an insurance policy is so that the policyholder may receive financial support for any expenses incurred as a result of the repair work that must be done on a vehicle that has been damaged as a result of things like accidents or natural disasters.
- When one is in need of financial assistance, one can make a claim for a decent amount of money even if they only paid a little sum to get the insurance policy.
It is prudent to purchase a policy of insurance for your scooter at the cost of a little amount of money in order to prevent an additional financial strain from being placed on your budget in the event that an accident occurs with the scooter. So get your scooty insurance by getting two-wheeler insurance.
Subscribe to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company YouTube Channel.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions,
limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully
before concluding a sale.